Saturday, April 25, 2009

R.I.P

To those that I love and have lost to date:
Something beautiful, something good
All my confusion, God understood
All I had within me was brokeness and strife
But He made something beautiful in my life

R.I.P
05/07/2007 Patricia A.M. Blades (nee Baisden) - born 01/14/1943

04/18/2009 Sondra Hewitt - born 05/05/1950

To the two women who always encouraged me and whose lives are intertwined with mine even though now ended, I love you. I miss you. But you have both taught me enough to go on. I know you are happier now and I know I will see you again. I know that both of you would be very upset if I did not live my life while I was alive. I will make you proud - although I know you left this earth already proud of me. The sky is never the limit you said. The sky is not my limit. I will love as you taught me to love - give as you taught me to give and remember that no man is an island, for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for me.......and All things work together for good for they that love the Lord and they that are called according to His purpose. Your lives touched many and I will make sure mine does the same.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment